Pokemon Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon Games World

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
OutteBill

Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Empty
PostSubject: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10Sat Jul 26, 2014 7:49 am

Hello !

I just discover "Pokémon Light Platinum" and I just have a few questions about it (if anyone has played or still play this game) :

-Can you catch All Pokémon in wild ? On the official page ([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]) it is written "Pokémons of all Regions (Johto, Kanto, Hoen, Sinnoh)". So yes they are in the game, but nothing indicates they are catchable in wild. All the walkthrough I saw don't mention where you can catch them (Bulbasaur, Charmander, Squirtle and all the others).
I know they put Gameshark code to find the Pokémon you want([You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]), but I prefer to have the possibility to catach them all in wild (like in Pokémon Leaf Green 386).

Thanks in advance for any useful reply !
Back to top Go down
OutteBill

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10Sat Jul 26, 2014 8:37 am

Sorry...just find some answer : you CAN NOT catch all Pokémon in wild. For starter Pokémon, there is 3 choices. If you choose one, it will prevent to get the 2 others (let say you have the choice between Bulbasaur, Charmander and Squirtle, if you choose Bulbasaur, it will be impossible to get Charmander and Squirtle (not even in wild)). I guess that's why we can find Gameshark Code.

This is so annoying...I would rather get them in wild than use Gameshark Code to get all Pokémon...
Back to top Go down
zoka
zoka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10Sun Jul 27, 2014 6:05 am

well I already know that because im played light platinum more then 10 times.
Back to top Go down
http://thepokecommunity.frerforums.net
OutteBill

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10Sun Jul 27, 2014 7:26 am

Hello !

I was just putting this information in case people don't know it. I think it could be kind of misunderstood because on (what I think) the official site they wrote "Pokémons of all Regions (Johto, Kanto, Hoen, Sinnoh)". So maybe some person could misunderstood and think they can catch all Pokémon in wild, but that's not the case !
Back to top Go down
zoka
zoka

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10Sun Jul 27, 2014 2:58 pm

OutteBill wrote:
Hello !

I was just putting this information in case people don't know it. I think it could be kind of misunderstood because on (what I think) the official site they wrote "Pokémons of all Regions (Johto, Kanto, Hoen, Sinnoh)". So maybe some person could misunderstood and think they can catch all Pokémon in wild, but that's not the case !

ohh ok
Back to top Go down
http://thepokecommunity.frerforums.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?   Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ? Gastly10

Back to top Go down

Pokémon Light Platinum - All catchable ?
Page 1 of 1